Out of Curiosity...having a second baby...

So i have a 5 month old..and my SO and I want another one, sooner rather than later but we dont have the money for one right now. Thats really the only thing holding us back. I dont feel like hearing the "you didnt wait long enough" comments when i do decide to have another one!! Ideally i wanna have another one when my first is potty trained. Diapers are expensive!! if our money situation changes drastically before then id do it sooner. I liked being pregnant, and another baby would be nice, having them close in age was always something i wanted...so ....and ideas?!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• don't ever let anyome tell you when to have another baby!!! I have 3 little ones and want one more. If i were younger i would prob. have 6 kids. I have 2 in diapers now and it is expensive so we are just on a tight budget right now. It takes descipline to be on a budget. I suggest write down where all your money goes so u know where you are spending it. We don't make a ton of money, but we also don't have much debt. We took a class through our church featuring Dave Ramsey. It helped greatly with our budget. Close in age is difficult while they are young, but it will get better. Mine are 4, almost 3 and one. The middle has develpmental delay so it makes things more difficult right now but the 3 boys will always be there for ea. other. Sorry this is so long, but i feel strongly about the subject!!!!
    Anonymous

• When your first is potty trained so that's about 3- 3 1/2, that's not really that close in age but I think you should wait if you can't afford another baby.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 9:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• THANK YOU SOOO MUCH!....my fam can be really harsh about things and you know when people see you with your kids their like hmmm "want more" its such an innocent question to most people but its aggrivating to me. of course i want more. my son has been an angel and makes me pray the next is the same. i just dont feel like dealing with the judgements!!
    Anonymous

• you are so welcome. My mom thinks we can't afford anymore children. I believe it is up to God since children are a gift from him. But she does not understand.
    Anonymous

• If you want more babies have more babies there are all kinds of goverment resoruces to help you out when you are in need. I would have all kinds of babies running around, but unlike you I hate being pg. mine are 5 years apart and thats only becasue we tryed and tried but nothing until 8 months ago.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:01 PM on Jun. 2, 2009