How is the second pregnancy different from the first!!??

Im so curious about this because i want to have another one soon!!

sweetstkissez22

Asked by sweetstkissez22 at 8:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• for me my first i had morning sickness til i was about 6 months i lost about 15 lbs before i started to gain weight w/my second no morning sickness ever aside from feeling i was going to be sick but never actually got sick. craved totally diff things, w/my first all sweets, w/my second steak, fresh bread and loaded baked potatoes. with my first i broke out alot with my second i didn't. with my second i noticed braxton hicks, movement, shortness of breath and some other things sooner. and with my second my back hurt alot more and alot sooner but then again i wasn't carrying around and chasing around a 3 1/2 yr old w/my first. i was also tired alot more w/my second but same thing, i couldn't nap when i wanted b/c i had my daughter to take care of.
    but every pregnancy is different for every person so it may be totally different for you.
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 8:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• more money out of your pocket!! LOL
    kscmbz

Answer by kscmbz at 8:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• for me the second pregnancy was about the same as the frist. there was really nothing different other then the food craving and weight gain
    congrats and good luck
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 8:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My second was rougher than my first. With my first I had no morning sickness and not too much tiredness. With my second I had morning sickness and was way more tired because of having a 2 1/2 year old to chase around.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 9:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2009