help!

i just had my daughter march 24. i had a period april 27, and i haven't had one since. i know thats not THAT late.. but should i get a preg. test? i kind of feel like i am.. ya know that feeling that you just get when you KNOW? i have that. but i hate spending money on a test if its just like my body getting back into the swing of things .. ya know? but my fiance and i always used protection, and to my knowledge none of the condoms ever broke.. so idk.
ps: the smell of eggs made me vomit this morning.

psylees_mommy

Asked by psylees_mommy at 8:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• it takes awhile for your body to get back on schedule esp if your breast feeding. mine came and went..still does and its been 5 months..dont stress yet
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 8:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• the period will be irregular for a while! I had my baby last april, but didnt get my first period till november (I breastfed), didnt get my next period till march of this year. so yeah each month I panicked thinking I was preggo, but it takes a while for the body to get back into rhythm!
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 8:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i would give it a lil longer till u r late. thats how i was after my frist i was so scared!!
    aprilsalcro

Answer by aprilsalcro at 8:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• yeah like they said it's kind of messed up for a whiel but if it make u feel better get a test from the doller store. They work just as good as the expensive ones.
    Anonymous