When does a women reach her sexual peak?

And what determines a sexual peak? Is it being comfortable with your body? Or hormones? Maybe a combination? What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Health

• I would say when she knows her body, and knows what she needs and wants out of a partner then shes reached peak. Knowing what you want and how to get it is an amazing thing that shouldnt be taken for granted
    Anonymous

• 35

Answer by rkoloms at 9:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Some are saying that a woman reaches her peak in her 40's. That's prob. true. I think alot has to do with the fact that by the time she reaches well into her 40's you prob. have less to be responsible for, like small children, etc. :)
    lifeasinoit

Answer by lifeasinoit at 10:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I think it means when she is enjoying sex the most.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 10:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It was 40 for me.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 10:52 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• OP here... I ask because lately I feel very aroused all the time. I'm 29, just finished BF for a year and I think it may be my hormones coming back in full swing....or maybe when my desire should have been slowly rising I was pregnant and then BF and didn't notice the gradual increase in desire.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2009