colic drops??

Has anyone heard of these and if so did they work and where can I find them??

MommySonka24

Asked by MommySonka24 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I haven't heard of them, but have you heard of gripe water? I bought some at The Vitamin Shoppe and they helped.
    AlyKen

Answer by AlyKen at 9:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• the drops did not work for my lil man but try hylands colic tablets they are natural and worked wonders i got them at k mart
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 9:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• you could always try gas drops beforew every feeding and we used nutramagen formual for my middle daughter. pediatrition gave me samples and he helped me get it covered on my wic. $22 a can. it takes 24-48 hrs to notice a difference. she screamed from 7pm to midnight. it was worth the hastle getting it covered. she was back on regular formula t 6mons.
    daisy6878

Answer by daisy6878 at 12:43 AM on Jun. 3, 2009