Trying to conceive

This may sound a little odd, but what's your opinion on a sex position that would possibly make conception more likely?

lauren2424

Asked by lauren2424 at 9:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• missionary. then after he ejacualtes hold your legs up or put a pillow under your hips. and try to make sure you orgasm, the contractions of your uterus help...this came from a mag at the doc office..
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Thank you!
    lauren2424

Answer by lauren2424 at 9:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• ive read that missionary and rear entry positions make conception easier because the sperm is deposited closer to the opening of the cervix.
    marriednokids

Answer by marriednokids at 10:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• not too sure about what that "perfect postion is...but I know that dr.s say to avoid any positions were you are standing up
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I would have to say either missionary or doggie style. I'm pretty sure my husband I conceived that way!
    Oh and it doesn't really matter if you put your legs, hips are whatever up. Just relax and it will happen. Good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:57 AM on Jun. 3, 2009