A man in my town raped a 11 yr.old& beat her she needed surgery- The neighborhood found the guy before the police and beat the crap out of him.Where they right?

She was 11 and he raped her so bad she needed surgery. NormalyI dont believe in taking justice into my own ahnds, but when I heard what her neighboors did I was glad. Maybe If more people cared enought we woildnt have so many pedifiles raping kids- I dont know, but Im glad they beat the crap out of him with 2x4 boards. If it was my child I really think they would have to drug me-cause I would go after him with a gun and yes I would be in jail. Im sorry, but it just makes me sick our kids cant even walk to school anymore.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• im usually not an eye for an eye type of gal, but when it comes to children they shouldve just killed em...i hate it when men do shit like that, and if he makes it to prison the guards will let the inmates do the same that the men in your neighborhood do!!! funny but inmates have their own code of conduct, they hate inamtes that mess with children
    sweetstkissez22

Answer by sweetstkissez22 at 9:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I agree that the rape rates are going way up and kids cant walk down the street without something happening. But they were not right to beat him like that. I know if it was my DD i would shoot him...I gota gun and im not afraid to use it. But leagaly no its not right. The cops have ways that they have to handle them. And they can also get into alot of trouble to doing that if he trys to press charges. But i am glad the guy got the shit beat out of him =) thats not even part of what he deserves.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 9:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• no. they did the wrong thing.. the right thing would have been to kill him in the worst way imaginable! let your imagination run wild and kill him!
    honeybee429

Answer by honeybee429 at 9:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Good for them! I wish they would have tortured him and killed him, but hey we should take what we can get these days. So many times people who commit crimes like this get ridiculous sentences...like the man who raped a 5 year old girl and got 6 months community service? What the hell? Personally I think anyone that commits ANY act of abuse on a child, whether it be physical or sexual, should be sentenced to death. These people are so messed up in the head that it has been proven time and time again, that there is no rehabilitating these people. They become nothing but a ticking time bomb until they commit another crime on ANOTHER child. Where is the justice in that?
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 9:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• yep, they should have tortured him. But the other inmates will take care of that. I dated a prison guard and I heard some stories about child rapists getting raped daily in prison. But most prisoners who commit crimes to children are put in protective custody, which I think the should be hurt daily.
    TeriMelisa

Answer by TeriMelisa at 9:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i woulda done worse. i would have probably killed him. that is SICKENING. I HATE hearing about that kind of crap. how could anyone even THINK of doing such awful acts to a CHILD?! it breaks my heart.. it really does. so how is the little girl doing now? poor sweetie.. i'm so sorry that happend in your neighborhood hun. at least you know you have good neighbors that won't put up with that crap!
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 9:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I am not a fan of violence or revenge, but I think if people had proof beyond the shadow of a doubt that the person was guilty I think there should be a zero tollerance policy for anyone who commits a crime against a child.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 9:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Hell yes they did the right thing!!! I hate hearing stories like this :(
    mittensoup

Answer by mittensoup at 10:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• No, they were not right. Two wrongs do NOT make a right. Now those that beat up the sicko can also get charged and jailed and did it solve anything? NO!!!!!!!!! The sicko was wrong but it should have been left to the courts to decide what was done to him and trust me, he will get what's coming to him in prison. Prisoners are hard on people that harm children.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Well, if it would have been my daughter, I might have done worse to him. I have to agree with you, My initial response was " GOOD!" I hear that prisoners are tough on pedifiles, so he probably has more coming his way. Hope he learns the lesson society is telling him.
    Anonymous