Any babies born with teeth?

I was wondering if anyone elses babies were born with teeth? My daughter was born with her 2 front bottom teeth aleady through, they were sharp little things( and no I didn't breast feed and that wasn't the reason). Plus she was 8 weeks early. They would have been fully in if she had gone to term. Hell the doctors in the NICU were even confused about them there was 3 dr.'s and each one of them told me 3 different things.

TeriMelisa

Asked by TeriMelisa at 9:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in General Parenting

• My nephew was. My sister took him to show to our grandmother who started in with saying "You ought to be breastfeeding that baby." My sister showed grandma he had a tooth, and she shut right up and never said a word about breastfeeding him again. For grandma this was a major accomplishment, but the tooth stumped her! (She always did say that a baby ought to be nursed till it got the first tooth, and since he was born with one.........) LOL!

Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I've heard of it, but never known anyone, personally, that was born with teeth.
    DayDaysmom19

Answer by DayDaysmom19 at 9:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• yes, my daughter was born with her bottom 2, but no one belived us.
    HelloKitty86

Answer by HelloKitty86 at 11:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2009