whenever i go to go to sleep i have to pee...what is up??

No matter if i go pee and go straight to bed...a few min. of being in bed i feel like i have to pee again...then when i go back i only pee a few drops! It is inconvienent for I share a room with my 11 month old baby and my bed creaks...I had a vaginal delivery with an epidoral(if it matters). any ideas on what could be up with my bladder? I have no pain and discomfort other than feeling like I got to pee...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Health

• Sounds like the possible beginnings of a UTI.
    kv_8098

Answer by kv_8098 at 10:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• try doing kegels, maybe thats the issue is that your kegel muscles are weak.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• it happens to me too, im about 5 months pregnant though, and i had a bladder infection, but it's gone now and i still pee like 6 times a night.
    mandielynn23

Answer by mandielynn23 at 10:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• May be early sign of urinary tract infection or a symptom of being stretched and not returning to normal tone. I would have it checked out and start some keagles to tone it up too.
    happi-ladi

Answer by happi-ladi at 10:56 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• You tell me. I have to get up at least three times to pee before I can sleep. I swear to God I can feel it drop into my bladder! I've been like this all my life though, so with me, it has nothing to do with pregnancy.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 11:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It can also mean you may have diabetes. UTI is more likely though.
    SusieD250

Answer by SusieD250 at 12:37 AM on Jun. 3, 2009