Did u ever get even with hubby without him finding out.

I am so mad at him for being a jerk- I want to dosomething- He thinks he got away with it- In a few days I think I will scratch the paint on his car. I know its imature, but the man wont listen he always has to be right and have everything his way- even if he hurts my/or my kids feelings. I might just spit in his food- I do all the cooking. Did u ever get revenge without himknowing it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:00 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• In the final year of my marriage, which ended years ago, I was so furious at my husband for the way he put me down constantly that I made one of his favorite meals, which was homemade chili with cornbread, and I actually took his bowl when he was in the basement and peed a little in it. I didn't empty my whole bladder, but plenty splashed into his chili. I stirred it in, put it out on the table with his cornbread, and when that jerk sat down and was eating it I just felt both guilty shame, but also a HUGE thrill at secretly putting him in his place! He probably wondered why I was smiling so much that night after our umpteenth fight! haha
    krnrobey71

Answer by krnrobey71 at 10:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I plead the fifth.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:02 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yes- He locked himself in our bedroom- to watch tv telling me to keep teething baby quiet- so i cut his video tape of wrestling - he was taping down stairs- took it out of vcr and cut it inhalf with scissors and put it back in machine, so he thinks the vcr ate it.
    Anonymous

• no, I would never do that to the man I love, even if I feel like it at the time. I think the best way to handle this is to cool off, whatever it takes to relax you and get you calm, and then let him know how hurt you are by his actions. Maybe there can be a more positive solution rather than continuing the revenge cycle.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I agree with Precious333, but I understand that revenge may make you feel better. I've never felt like needing to get revenge on my husband, but rather others I dated before-hand. If you're THAT angry at what he did, talking to him, counseling or separation may need to be explored.
    kv_8098

Answer by kv_8098 at 10:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• No...when I say retaliate. I mean....a taste of his own meds. I would never do something rash to my old man. He means the world to more than me and our dd!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 10:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I put some laxatives in my hubbys food....Im always the one makeing dinner and because he made me cook when i was sick as a dog and was having some other problems i put that in there and told him that something that i made must not have been good anymore lol. He still dosnt know what i did and that was about a year ago lol.

Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• wow, messing with the man's car might get you hurt. Why lower yourself to his standard? Just tell him you know (whatever he did). I used to tell mine not to insult my intelligence. Of course if things got too bad I'd say things like "sleep with both eyes open" or "taste that food first to make sure it tastes ok". LOL the power of suggestion will freak him out. We had just been talking about lady who poisoned her husband. He wouldn't even eat after that! lol Sometimes mind games are better than real life retribution and it saves your karma from really bad stuff coming back to bite you in the behind.

Answer by admckenzie at 10:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009