is it ok to be jealous?

i had a healthy girl in 2004 nine months to the day my younger sister had a girl. i had a tubul last feb and have been trying every since to concieve i am now 5 weeks pregnant and the day i found out my other youngest sister is too. we are 4 days apart is it normal to feel jealous? i feel guilty.

kamrynsmommie

Asked by kamrynsmommie at 10:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Hmm, I'm trying to put myself in your situation. I guess I don't blame you for being a tad jealous. I think I would be also, just for the fact that she's pregnant with me, lol. But what's the real reason that you're feeling this way?
    SinCitiChick

Answer by SinCitiChick at 10:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• If you and your sis are close like me and mine are I would be ecstatic! I think it would be fun going through it together, and having babies together at the holidays & to grow up together. Sometimes things just happen like that with siblings, kinda like how multiples say they can feel the pain and stuff of their twin sibling.
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 10:18 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I was super jealous. I had 4 cousins pregnant at the same time as me and my husband's niece. Only one of them was also having his first. So I'd say it's normal.
    Debbie062008

Answer by Debbie062008 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i would be jealous too because it is your time to shine you already had to share your 1st pg with her. Its your time for the attention to be focused on you and not split upon the 2 of you. I am selfish,\.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009