HOW DO I MAKE MY HAIR GROW FASTER

My hair has been abused over my entire post puberty life. I started dyeing and bleaching when i was thirteen and it turned into somewhat of an obsession. I loved coloring hair and trying new things. I even went to beauty school or a while but now isn't exactly the best time to be getting into the beauty business when the vast majority cant really even afford to get thier hair cut (so i will be going to nursing school but complety different topic) I just want to know how i can grow out my natural haircolor as fast as possible I only have about an inch of new growth and I haven't colored in about 3 months, or what can keep me from losing my determination and fall right back into coloring. Because I am very close to shaving it all and starting fresh. but i don't thing dh will appreciate that.

jenniamigo

Asked by jenniamigo at 10:08 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Beauty & Style

• You can take prenatal vitamins.

Anonymous

• eat good foods and drink plenty of water. Hair grows from the inside.
    Ladybugkisses76

Answer by Ladybugkisses76 at 10:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I had the same problem and actually got better when I bought some "hair" vitamins from HSN.com. The guy who makes them is Andrew Lehman and he makes a bubch of other natural vitamins. My hair grew pretty fast from taking them! However, the growth won't be anything like Rapunzel though. I only took the bottle of vitamins over a span of 3 or 4 months and it worked.
    Afterwards, I didn't want to spend the money on the bottle and had since cut my hair. My hair didn't start growing again until I became pregnant.
    The prices for those vitamins vary a lot. A vial of 50 capsules is 16 dollars and it gets more expensive when you choose one with more. Good luck!!

http://health-fitness.hsn.com/andrew-lessman-healthy-hair-skin-nails_m-10029831_xp.aspx?web_id=3724150&ocm=sekw

Miss-Baby-Baker

Answer by Miss-Baby-Baker at 10:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Try french braiding it at night. Thats what I did one time when I cut my hair really short I did that every night for about 2 months and it really did work once it was longer I quit and could really notice it wasn't growing as fast with out them.
    Anonymous

• A vibrating hair brush. Stimulates the follicle. Myself and several friends swear by it!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:04 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Google the recipe for rosemary oil. You put it in your hair once a week, or on the roots every night. It makes your hair grow. And even if it doesn't, the oil is great for you hair.
    feesharose

Answer by feesharose at 6:37 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• No 'poo has worked for me. I haven't shampooed my hair in about a month and half...and it's grown at least an inch and half in that time. I also have very few split ends, and boy is my hair shiny and strong!
    MrsBlack530

Answer by MrsBlack530 at 9:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2009