normal bleeding?

i am 5 weeks pregnant and i bleed a little today like 2 light pink drops is this normal? i am worried because i had a tubal pregnancy last feb that led to a miscarriage i am really worried.

kamrynsmommie

Asked by kamrynsmommie at 10:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Did you have sex latley?
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:10 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Perfectley normal, unless the blood is bright red and/or there is alot of it don't worry.
    Tarabella

Answer by Tarabella at 10:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• it could be and it may not be. I bled for a few days with my second pregnancy and everything was fine. I just increased my calcuim and vitamin c. With my second I bled for about a month and miscarried. It was heavier though, less than a period, but more than spotting. I didn't miscarry officially at first until I started having cramping with the bleeding. At this point all you can do is wait. Spotting though sounds normal to me.
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:12 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I did that too. I had light spotting of pink and brownish during week 5 & 6. But I had an ultrasound at 8 weeks and everything was fine. I'm 10 weeks now and haven't had any more spotting. Since you have had a tubal before you might want to see if you can get an ultrasound soon but it really is fairly normal.
    bekfish84

Answer by bekfish84 at 5:22 PM on Jun. 3, 2009