about baby teeth? i was wonder if this is normal

I was looking at my girls teeth she is 10 months old she has 2 bottom teeth but no upper then today i seen that she has eye teeth coming in s that normal i thought the fronts would come in first?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:16 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I don't think I know what an "eye" tooth is. What is that? I think they can come in whenever and where ever. It's most common for the front teeth to come in first but it doesn't always happen that way. My son is 10 months and has NO teeth at all!
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• "eye" tooth are the canines

but to the op I don't know, I've never heard of that before but that doesn't really mean anything.
    Julia0331

Answer by Julia0331 at 10:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• They can come in any order, it's more common to get the bottom front 2 then the top front 2 then the ones next to those, but it doesn't always happen that way.
    mybella81

Answer by mybella81 at 11:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2009