foot massage

I seen a chart before on how to rub a babys feet. With certin spots for a tummy ache, teething pain, and other stuff like that. Would anyone know where to find one like that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• wow that's amazing. i would like to know too. i've heard that you can do alot to the body by massaging the feet but i did'nt know it can do all that to a baby. they have special socks that say what partof the foot corrosponds to what body part, i've seen it at bed bath and beyond, but other than that i don't know good luck!
    khmymommi

Answer by khmymommi at 11:04 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I used to rub my daughter's feet every night I'd lay her out on my lap and rub her feet and legs, she loved it. I would just rub everywhere, I think it relaxed her very much before going to bed. I know that Avon sold some socks like that once so maybe try their website. Otherwise you may be able to google feet pressure points or something, not sure. Good luck, otherwise just rub them everywhere it should relax ur little one!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I just googled for you and this is what I found, follow this link, tons of charts

http://images.google.com/images?sourceid=navclient&rlz=1T4DKUS_enUS313US313&q=reflexology+foot+diagram&um=1&ie=UTF-8&ei=o-klSpK2JsWptgf6majlBg&sa=X&oi=image_result_group&resnum=1&ct=title
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:11 PM on Jun. 2, 2009