Does anyone believe we're living in our last days?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• nope
    MamaK88

Answer by MamaK88 at 10:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It can be anybody's last day today, you never know.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Yes I do. Unfortunately I do think I will be alive to see the end of the world. When it will be? I don't know...but I do feel like it will be in my lifetime. I don't think this world can really get much worse than it already is.
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Wasn't this asked last week, last month, last year?
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:20 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Honey, you could walk out your front door right now and be hit by a car.. Who cares. Go live your life and don't worry about it. If you sit there and worry about that.. man you must be a mess.
    Anonymous

• Sorry to bore you pnwmom...I guess I missed that question!
    Anonymous

• ash said exactly what i was gonna say
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 10:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i do believe we're living in the end times. But, noone knows how long the "end times" will last before the Second Coming. So much hatred , and wars, and cruelty in the world. Even the economic crisis is an indication of the end of time. As long as you have your heart right with Jesus, don't worry about it. You'll be gone from this earth with the Rapture even if it happens tomorrow. Of course, the Bible says that not even the Angels in Heaven know when the Second Coming will take place...Study Revelation...you'll notice that much of the pre-Rapture prophesy has already begun. It will be a horrible, terrifying time for those left behind.....
    Anonymous

• Pfft...EVERY SINGLE GENERATION thinks they're living in the "last days." Every. Single. One. Ever.

Just another way certain religions use propaganda to control people. But hey! That's another subject.

To answer your question, no, I don't believe we are.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• "Even the economic crisis is an indication of the end of time."

As if there's NEVER been another economic crisis?
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009