ID BETTER REFRASE THIS FOR STUPID ANONS! "Did your babys father act this way?"

Im having a boy and my "boyfriend" is really "IFFY" about letting me name him because he thinks I will pick an ex boyfriends name! HELP! How do I break him of this thought? Did your SO/babys father act this way?! (sorry I had a rude anon talk crap about my last question I needed to refrase it and I wanted to know)

Alysia_Moore

Asked by Alysia_Moore at 10:19 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Before you call other people stupid, perhaps you should learn to spell.
    .

So she spelled one word wrong big deal get over yourself bitch.

now my hubby had no choice in what the boys are named. My oldest is named after my dad and grandfather and the baby is named after one of the greatest men in my life and when we met he was told that he has no choice and was fine with it
    hotmamaof297062

Answer by hotmamaof297062 at 10:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Nope. We picked a name together.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Nope because he wanted our son named after him. That wasn't never an issue from the start.
    diamondmamma

Answer by diamondmamma at 10:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• If hes having a hard time with it then try having him pick the first name and you pick the middle name. That might make him feel a little better about it. Me and my SO picked the name togeather so i didnt have this problem but good luck hope things work out hun.
    Shelii

Answer by Shelii at 10:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• why not agree on a name together?
    i did not have that problem he took off and i was left to do it all on my own
    mommymeg03

Answer by mommymeg03 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I didn't have this problem, but why not make a list of names and tell him that these are all of your ex boyfriends names. Then say I won't pick any of the names on the list.
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Sound like your BF is jealous over your ex's which he really shouldn't because you come home to him ever night i am sure and you both have something that your ex's don't have, i have never had this problem with my hubby we picked together and then we let his brother pick cause he isn't going to have a child of his own cause he is in a wheel chair so are kids is also his. good luck hun
    Anonymous

• why would he think that you're gonna name his son after one of your ex's? does he have jealousy issues?
    you should pick out a name together. =]
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 10:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

Anonymous

• The best way to resolve this is for Mommy and Daddy both to sit down and write 5-10 names they each like, then compare, Theres bound to be something yo can agree on.
    sillymommy166

Answer by sillymommy166 at 10:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009