24 WEEKS AND 2 DAYS PREGNANT!!

I'VE BEEN HAVING A SYMPTOM THAT HAAS BEEN BOTHERING ME FOR A WHILE ALREADY.I EVERYTHING DAY I FEEL THAT I CANT BREATHE,I STAY WITH NO AIR.I TOLD MY DOCTOR BUT SHE SAYS THAT IS NORMAL.I NEVER FELT LIKE THIS FOR MY OTHER PREGNANCIES.MY HUSBAND THINKS THAT IT COULD BE EARLY ASTHMA.ALOT OF PEOPLE IN MY GETS ASTHMA.I DONT KNOW WHAT TO DO.HAS ANYONE EVER FELT LIKE THIS AND WIND UP BEING SOMETHING WRONG?

BABY312

Asked by BABY312 at 10:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I got like that so so bad and around that time in my pregnancy. sometimes i flet like i was going to pass out. I even had to have tests done on my heart, but nothing was actually wrong and it went away.
    Anonymous

• Actually I am having that same problem I feel like I can't breathe and my heart starts thumping really hard This didn't happen in my other pregnancy. I go to the doctor thursday I am gonna let her know now that I know other people have it too I thought I was just getting a cold, but I will let you know the outcome.
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I would go to a different Dr. and have them check things out just to make sure. It could just be the position of the baby putting pressure on your ribs or something. I hope it's nothing too serious and you can get answer! How about anxiety, sometimes that takes your breath away and you get a racy heart??
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 10:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Something like that happened to me. I would be short of breath and my chest would hurt some times. Like sly said, the baby could be pushing on your ribs. Because I was so petite I could feel that happening like the pressure on my ribs.
    KellyBelly89

Answer by KellyBelly89 at 11:16 PM on Jun. 2, 2009