• In the Spotlight:

What do I do????

OK, So my boyfirend was talking to my sister. And he said that he want me to have his baby!!! (I dint know this at the time) So he cam in me 2 times to day....I am 16 and he is 18!!!!
What should i do????
(I DO WILL NOT KILL MY BABY)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• ok first of all grow up!!!! you are only a child whether you want to believe that or not you have your entire life ahead of you do you really think that you can handle a child when you are one yourself?

Anonymous

• Well coming from someone who is close to your age i think that you should sit down and talk to him. If you are pregnant decide whether or not the two of you want to be together and then begin the process of preparing for the baby. As far as the convo with ur parents(or whoever you live with), I just think that coming out and telling them in the begining instead of waiting is the best thing. Hope this helped you out. Good Luck Hunny!
    marriednokids

Answer by marriednokids at 10:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• tell your parents
    is down with them and get there help
    they are there for you
    this will be hard but not half as hard facing it alone.
    having sex is not to be taken lightly
    i will be praying for you but don't do anything drastic
    talk you your parents they may be upset but they will
    be there. and that is what you really need right now
    good luck honey
    rose549

Answer by rose549 at 10:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• What do you do? You can go the doctor and get a "day after" pill - though some view that as abortion. Other than that, there isn't anything except to hope you are not pregnant and don't have sex again until you are ready for the risk of pregnancy.

There are NO - that's ZERO - forms of birth control that are 100% safe. Condoms can fail. Birth control pills can fail. Even having your tubes tied can fail. If you have sex, even just rubbing parts together with no penetration, you risk pregnancy.

And the withdrawl method - where he cums outside of you - is NOT birth control. It has a failure rate right up there with doing nothing at all. It's a great way to GET pregnant. So, while you are keeping your legs crossed, decide for yourself that you will not believe all the misinformation friends and eager boyfriends have given you. Get a book about your body and learn how it works.

I hope things turn out the way you hope.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 10:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• first of all your to young for a child. a baby is alot of responsibility, one your not ready for. you have a long time to have a baby, you shoukd be thinking about proms, going out with your friends, and graduating. there is so much for you to be doing . and why does your boyfriend want you to have a baby at 16? he sounds immature to me. i mean any man would know at 16 your just not ready . don't do it ask anyone your age what responsiblities it is to have the baby. plus your bf can up and leave anytime he wants you will be the one watching the baby all the time not him . think about it before you have one . plus you need money and they do get sick and some need special attention there is so much for you to think about.
    good luck and don't rush into being a mom so soon your only 16.
    katgrrl117

Answer by katgrrl117 at 10:31 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• dont listen to those negative comments just talk to him and your caregivers and everything will turn out just fine. You need love and support around you if you are pregnant and those are the people that you will need the most.
    marriednokids

Answer by marriednokids at 10:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• WHOEVER IS THE PERSON WHO ASKED THIS QUESTION PLEASE ADD ME. I WOULD LIKE TO KEEP IN CONTACT WITH YOU.
    marriednokids

Answer by marriednokids at 12:11 PM on Jun. 3, 2009