my hubby just punched me in the eye!

and i laughed. we had a extra chest of drawers in our shed that just needed a little bit of work. So we are fixing them to put into our babies room. he was trying to pull some duck tape out to hold the glue until it dries and his hand slipped and bang punched me in the eye and i laughed. i have never been punched in the eye and laughed. now i am making fun of him for punching a pregnant chick in the eye. has anything so stupidly funny happened to you?

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 10:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• lol! that happened to me beofre too!!
    Precious333

Answer by Precious333 at 10:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• lol my boy did something similar to me. i cried and then cracked up. we were in the car and he was telling me about a fight his dad had when he was in his original country. he was like "yeah he said that to him and he was like..." and he held up his hand to punch and thought he was further from my head and just decked me. lmao.
    javila

Answer by javila at 10:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• my SO was chasing me around the house, being silly. i jumped onto the bed, then off the bed to get away... and laned on the plastic laundry basket. sliced my foot wide open! it was a bloody mess, but i was laughing so hard! one of us always gets hurt when we play!
    mama_moonsong

Answer by mama_moonsong at 10:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• one day the back of my hand was like really numb so I told my SO to hit it cause i couldn't feel a thing and he missed the back of my hand a punched my in wrist. It hurt so bad all I could do was laugh and I don't know why. It remined me of fight club when he gets punched in the ear...lol
    ggiovanni

Answer by ggiovanni at 10:34 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I once got bitten by a dog on the left cheek which left this huge bruise under my eye. Once a stranger came up to me and asked what in the world happened, and my hubby said, "I said light beer!" That person gave me a horrified look, thinking he had slapped me around.
    Anonymous

• omg when i was pregnant my fiance was sleeping, and i was lying next to him TRYING to sleep (i was around 35 weeks pregnant i believe, so you know how hard sleeping was for me! lol) but anyways, he was lying there and all of a sudden he moves his knee and jammed it into my belly! it wasn't that hard but it startled me so i kinda screamed and he immediately woke up and said "OMG IS IT TIME?!?!" hahaha it was so cute how excited he got, but after i told him what he did he almost cried he felt so bad. he laid there and talked to my stomach for like 20 mins. apologizing to psylee and me. LOL!
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 10:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• lol I threw a sippy cup to my husband one time and he missed it and it busted his lip right open and he freaked out, I felt horrible but him being a baseball player for years he should have caught it lol I was hilarious afterwards...

HMHUTSON

Answer by HMHUTSON at 10:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My fiance hit me with his truck once. Haha it wasn't hard or anything and I didn't get hurt, but he let me out and thought I walked around back but I really walked around front. He started to drive and just tapped me before he realized what was going on. I didn't really laugh then because I was a little freaked out and so was he! He was actually really embarassed and hates it when I bring it up now but when I look back its hilarious!
    Ash9724

Answer by Ash9724 at 10:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I wasn't pregnant, but a group of us were sledding with our kids and my SO was kicking his legs like he was a ninja and he ended up kicking me in the knee and causing me to fall. I had a bruise and he felt so bad until I started laughing my butt off. I still tease him about it and that was last winter.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My hubby was tickling me and I hate being tickled and I swung my arm around to stop him and I elbowed him in the jaw and laid him out. I felt so bad but he was laughing. He was actually swollen the next day and had to go to the chiropractor to have it adjusted to feel better. We were talking about it and my daughter was listening and she looked at me and said "Mommy why did you hit daddy?" My hubby and I cracked up and had to explain it better so she wouldn't say something like that at school!!

Winter711

Answer by Winter711 at 12:44 AM on Jun. 3, 2009