Who else hates the Phelps family?

I just watched "The most hated family in America" and I just about puked i was so disgusted with them.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Hmm...hate is a watered-down word for how *I* feel about them.

I don't know what god they think they're worshiping, but it's not the Christian god. (And this is coming from a non-Christian.)
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 10:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Phelps the Olympic champion? Why do you hate him and his family? That's seems weird.. did something happen with them?
    krnrobey71

Answer by krnrobey71 at 10:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Who are the Phelps family?
    beckcorc

Answer by beckcorc at 10:44 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• OP- That is exactly how I feel caitxrawks. I'm agnostic and I'm disgusted that they say the things they say. They make a mockery of christian beliefs.
    Anonymous

• The Phelps family lead a church that promotes hatred of homosexuals. They allow small children to carry picket signs saying horrible things like "God hates Fags" and "God hates America" they have websites too. They are sick.
    Anonymous

• I wish I knew who you're talking about.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Go to youtube and look up the Documentary "The most hated family in america" there are 8 parts to it, it's ridiculous.
    Anonymous

• I don't hate them, but I feel pity for them. They make REAL christians look bad imo.
    Fallaya

Answer by Fallaya at 10:49 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I hate the adults and pity the children.
    Anonymous

• By hating them, you're only perpetuating the pollution that they're putting out into the world. I'd say that I pity them and that I feel bad for the people they've hurt.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 10:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2009