• In the Spotlight:

FINDING WICCAN & PAGAN FAMILYS

MY NAME IS BECKY IM 23 YEARS OLD AND I HAVE MOVE TO MASSACHUSETTS AND TRYING TO FIND WICCAN & PAGAN FAMILYS WHO WOULD LIKE TO CHAT OR MAYBE START A GROUP
PLEASE E-MAIL ME OR LEAVE ME A MESSAGE .. HELLO_BLOG2008@YAHOO.COM .. THANK YOU ..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Religion & Beliefs

• Try going to meetup.com. That is where I have met my Pagan familys and study groups
    pnwmom

Answer by pnwmom at 10:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• go to www. witchvox. com search by your state
    LeftBrainy

Answer by LeftBrainy at 10:54 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• You might also look to see if there is a Spiral Scouts group in that area - spiralscouts.org is the site. You can also check out witchvox.com -- you may be able to find out what is in the area, even if it's just a pagan bookstore that serves as a starting place for finding likeminded families.

And of course, the UU church there (uua.org) will possibly have an Earth-based Spirituality or CUUPS group and be a good start. (And if nothing else, UUs in general are very pagan-friendly.)
    Collinsky

Answer by Collinsky at 10:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• There is a group on here called Pagan Meet Up I think... You might be able to find someone thate. Good luck! I'm a lonely pagan too!

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 11:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• What they said. :-)
    anetrnlov

Answer by anetrnlov at 11:07 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I think I'm the only Pagan in eastern Washington........
    pagan_mama

Answer by pagan_mama at 1:21 AM on Jun. 3, 2009