SAHMs- what is your typical daily schedule if you have a 2-3 year old?

I am looking for some good tips from moms who seem to have time to enjoy their kids, manage the household, feed everyone healthy meals/snacks, enjoy a hobby, and sleep more than 5 hours a night. I am just curious how to balance it all.

Is there anyone out there who really does all of that? If so, please tell me how! :)

aim1105

Asked by aim1105 at 10:38 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Well I Have 3 Boys 12, 2 And 3 Yrs Old But My 3 Yrs Old Just Finished Preschool Two Weeks Ago . My Day is Very Busy Too My Oldest Son Get Up On This Own And Depending What Time My Two Go Bed They Don't Get Up Until Late. So I Try To Get Up A Little Early Before Them To Get Some Stuff Done But That Doesn't Happen Much Either. Well On Sept 8 Both Of Them Will Be In Preschool So I Will Have Alot Time To Get Everything Done . But Other Than I Don't Have Much Time To Get Everything Done With Cleaning And Dishes And Laundry And Feeding Them And I Rarely Even Sit Down At My House.
    pellow12

Answer by pellow12 at 10:34 AM on Jun. 3, 2009