• In the Spotlight:

cheap stroller i can get for an infant

i already hav a carseat for her.. i just want to hav a strollr i can roll her around in when i'm at the store.. but i don't want a big hunka strollr either. but those strollers that they sell for cheap are for toddlers or babies that can keep their heads up. any suggestions?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:40 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• They have some cheap ones like for the toddlers but they recline to. I seen some at burlington coat factory before for like $30. Maybe check a store that sells used kids stuff. They usally have really high standerds on stuff they take and sell it cheap too. good luck finding one I know those big ones can be really a pain.
    also theres those ones you can just put the car seat on but i don't know much about those it seems like you wouldn't really use it very long.
    Anonymous

• I do not remember what brand it is, but my friend just got a stroller at Target that was brown (I think) and had a cirlcle design to it. The back of the seat reclined, which would be good for a smaller baby, then you can adjust it as you need it. It was like $35 I think! Try looking there!
    wyattsmommy626

Answer by wyattsmommy626 at 10:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• We loved our Snap and Go... but it's only good while your baby is in an infant carrier... it's small, light weight and only costs like $40-50... or less if you get it someplace like Once Upon a Child. Later you could get something like an umbrella stroller.
    AmiJanell

Answer by AmiJanell at 10:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Depending on where you live you could try Craigslist. I'm sure they have some nice strollers for cheap.
    michelle0228

Answer by michelle0228 at 12:01 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Where I live there's strollers from Kolcraft and Cosco Juvenile that are at WalMart for about $20-$35 dollars. The most expensive I've seen them was $45 at Target. Just keep looking, you'll find one.
    HisMommy414

Answer by HisMommy414 at 1:39 AM on Jun. 3, 2009