orgasms for labor

i had my membranes stripped yesterday and it did nothing. ive gotten my hopes up about it and am just anxious now. does it matter if your orgasms are only clitoral? will those bring on contractions or do they have to be vaginal? just curious. im 39 weeks and DO NOT want to go past my due date.(as ive heard very unsettling stories) and im 3cm and 80% effaced as of yesterday.

USMC_Elisa

Asked by USMC_Elisa at 10:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Have sex break that water and get the ball going.
    Anonymous

• haha trust me im trying! but thats part of the question.. does it matter if i can only orgasm through clitoral stimulation these days?????????
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 10:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It's not really the orgasm that does it...its something in the sperm that actually helps you go into labor...
    jcrp2005

Answer by jcrp2005 at 11:03 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• iv heard its both orgasm and sperm ... and im 39 weeks and 3 days pregnant and the hubby and i have been having sex everyday sometimes twice a day and nothing is happening!!!!!
    kaylan010

Answer by kaylan010 at 11:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• well i know the sperm helps with thinning but the orgasms brought on the contractions..
    USMC_Elisa

Answer by USMC_Elisa at 11:50 PM on Jun. 2, 2009