I just watched a full episode of YoGabba Gabba for the first time.

WTF? That is the weirdest show i've ever seen. ...The songs are really really annoying. And i like kid shows. I dont have a problem with blue's clues or Dora the Explorer or other childrens shows that sing or play music. ...but seriously.
This show is kinda creepy.

What do you think?

outstandingLove

Asked by outstandingLove at 10:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Great show, very different, my daughter loves it.
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 11:06 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I fully enjoy the show. I watched it even before I had children.
    Anonymous

• i think its weird but my daughter loves it. and ya the songs are weird ( i mean don't bite your friends) but my daughter loves them and at least its educational and they teach some values and good rules to follow. so whatever floats her boat. (the only show we absolutely do not watch in my house is barney, i can't stand barney either can my husband, he creeps dh out, and my brother used to watch him 20 times a day so ever since then i just can't deal w/barney)
    vabchmommy

Answer by vabchmommy at 11:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• actually look at the show and listen toit. i cna't stand it but i like the message thats delivered and the lessons brought up on the show
    ssnelson26

Answer by ssnelson26 at 11:15 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I dunno, my kid doesn't like ANY TV, but loves Yo Gabba Gabba. It's the only show I bother turning on for him because he walks away from anything else.

I think it's visually entrancing and I think the repetition and incredible simplicity of the sets, characters, lyrics and messages are somehow easier for them to just relate to and enjoy.
    Avarah

Answer by Avarah at 11:21 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i think the orange guy looks like a nasty sex toy wtf is all those bumps for lmao
    Anonymous

• I hate this show...its creepy and freaking annoying... I know it has fans because its still on tv, but I don't understand how and I don't let my ds watch it... we turn to wow wow wubbzy or spongebob whichever is on
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My kid loves it! The show gives me the creeps though! If you have not seen the epidsode when they eat the food and sing about a party in their tummies...you need to! it will fully creep you out!

corid

Answer by corid at 11:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• wtf ba13ygiri you won't let your kid watch yo gaba gaba but spongebob is okay i love spongebob but not for my little one yo gaba gaba is freaky but atleast its messages are good and not teaching them to pelvic thrust wubzy acts way too much like a girl to me
    Anonymous

• "wtf ba13ygiri you won't let your kid watch yo gaba gaba but spongebob is okay i love spongebob but not for my little one yo gaba gaba is freaky but atleast its messages are good and not teaching them to pelvic thrust wubzy acts way too much like a girl to me"

I dont like YoGabba Gabba but i fully agree with you anon. I wont stop my sons from wathing it because i'd rather them watch YGG then Spongebob!
    outstandingLove

Answer by outstandingLove at 12:56 AM on Jun. 3, 2009