when you see that someone has spelled something wrong do you think

they just miss typed something or they are stupid and dont know how to spell? sometimes when i go back and read what i type i see errors but i am like ohh well who cares. but sometimes i see people on her dis people because they spelled something wrong. i personally think who cares.

twinsnseptember

Asked by twinsnseptember at 11:05 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I definately agree with you. Who cares. Most of the time I am just typing fast and I dont pay attention to every single word to make sure i spelled it correctly before I push send. If they are what people are claiming as "stupid" I don't really agree with that mentality because we don't know the situation they are in.
    angie_david

Answer by angie_david at 11:09 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Some people have language barriers, some people are tired, some people have a screaming baby they want to get down for a nap, some people just don't know how to spell. Some people don't have time to spell check, HELLLLLLLLOOOOOO we're all moms here! LOL Some people just had a long day and the last thing they want to do is spell check so they transpose a few letters.....

So what???

It happens. I think people who judge others because they make a spelling error or because their grammar isn't the greatest should realize this is a forum for mom's to connect and not a classroom to be scolded for poor spelling, grammar or punctuation.

Seriously, aren't there more important things to discuss like how much chocolate goes in to a mixer to make the perfect chocolate shake?? (i'm wanting one of those right now LOL)
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 11:17 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• how dare you say chocoalate shake with all these pregnant people on here........... i think i might just go out and get one. hubby will have to drive me because when i move the seat back on my car to fit my belly behind the steering wheel my legs cant reach the gas peddles.
    twinsnseptember

Answer by twinsnseptember at 11:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It depends on the error.

...Chocolate shake? WHERE?!
    RanaAurora

Answer by RanaAurora at 11:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I think the answer to that is never enough! One can never have enough chocolate in their chocolate shake!!

and I agree this isn't spelling and grammar school. I don't see the point in criticizing people for their spelling... actually I don't see the point in criticizing anyone for anything. I think many people on here need to be reminded if you don't have anything nice to say don't say anything at all :)
    ba13ygrl1987

Answer by ba13ygrl1987 at 11:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• As long as you can understand what they are trying to say - who cares. Now, on a fun note, here's a little something my daughter showed me --

Aoccdrnig to a rscheearch at Cmabrigde Uinervtisy, it deosn't mttaer in waht oredr the ltteers in a wrod are, the olny iprmoetnt tihng is taht the frist and lsat ltteer be at the rghit pclae. The rset can be a total mses and you can sitll raed it wouthit porbelm. Tihs is bcuseae the huamn mnid deos not raed ervey lteter by istlef, but the wrod as a wlohe. Amzanig huh?

So I don't think a few little typos or misspellings are going to hurt anyone.
    LifeGoesOn08

Answer by LifeGoesOn08 at 11:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• LOL twinseptember!!!!!! Hope hubby has gas in the car and is ready for a late night trip. ha ha ha! I remember those days of not being able to drive when I was prego with twins. Yikes!

Rana we're making chocolate cupcakes tonight instead of shakes. Lemon icing. Interested?? LOL

CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 12:27 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• who cares? I make mistakes too really when I see people belittle people just because of something so small I think, wow they must be perfect I wonder what thats like? LOL Is there life so boring that they only find entertainment in dissing others?
    tmschamber

Answer by tmschamber at 1:10 PM on Jun. 3, 2009