My son is teething & everything I've tried doesn't work. Any advice?

I've used: popsicles teethers, washcloth, baby oragel, baby tylenol, teething buiscuts

Amberoz

Asked by Amberoz at 11:22 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• motrin works better, other than that, just time
    Zakysmommy

Answer by Zakysmommy at 11:23 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• did u try those teething tablets?? those worked great for my son...
    vanessa23408

Answer by vanessa23408 at 11:24 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• When my daughter is teething we have our nightly routine, tylenol, orajel on top and bottom gums, and about 4 teething tablets, the combination seems to work pretty good for us! Plus she constantly has her paci in her mouth when teething lately, the rubbing of it must soothe her gums!
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• she might have something else if hes cranky cause my doctor says that when teeth come out it doesnt hurt but as you doctor if you have a concerns.
    lilmsmami

Answer by lilmsmami at 11:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My parents rubbed whiskey on my gums when i was teething and they said it worked like a champ but I dont suggest that. That was 28 years ago. I say just give her time and keep doing what you are doing.
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 11:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Frozen waffles are good or get him to chew on a cold clean wash cloth (put it in the freezer wet for 3-5 mins)
    luvmygrlz

Answer by luvmygrlz at 11:53 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• wet the wash cloth w/ apple juice, wring it out, freeze it and he willl suck/chew that longer. or go to walmart and in the baby section they have those mesh things w/ the little wholes and a handle to hold, take a favorite fruit and freeze it, then put it in that and let him chew on it. the wholes are very small so only tiny amounts will get through. They are no more than $2.50. good luck!!!
    daisy6878

Answer by daisy6878 at 12:33 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• a cold soda can. my kids love to naw on the bottom of them and f their hands get cold jsut put a coozie on it. works like a charm. make sure u wipe it all off b4 hand tho, so its clean
    RhiannonHunt

Answer by RhiannonHunt at 1:20 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Time. **grin** This too shall pass.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:02 AM on Jun. 3, 2009