What do you think about people who live in a FILTHY house?

I'm not talking about messy, when you have children everyone's house gets messy at times. I'm talking about dirty dishes lying around and filth everywhere!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:26 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• The only thing I think is maybe they need a littel extra help & I offer it.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• *shudder* i don't think i'd necessarily have a problem with the person, i just wouldn't go over to their house
    llansky

Answer by llansky at 11:28 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I would not go to that house. There is no excuse for a house to be filthy. I may like the person but I don't have to like to visit that person.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:30 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• It is so gross! I didnt even comprehend the work filthy till we moved next to our neighbors 2 years ago. They have 2 dogs, who are inside dogs and I swear they dont even go out to pee or poo, it is all done in their house and it stinks so bad. Their son is autistic, and can't clean himself very well, but they dont even try to help him, or make sure it is done before letting him coume outside. We have litteraly seen him outside with poop up his back and no shirt on from him wiping and having to tell him he needs to go home and have his dad clean him up. I can't even go between the 2 houses (we have a storage shed over there on that side) because I can smell their house from the alley. I cant have their son come over to play with my kids cause he stinks so bad and I know they think it is because of the autism, but really it's cause he smells like the house and it is nauseating.
    AK_aries

Answer by AK_aries at 11:32 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I normally don't care and for some friends I have offered to help clean, especially if I know that they are really busy or sick, etc. I have one friend that just doesn't do anything. You can't walk in her house because there is so much junk on the floors, there is food and garbage all over the kitchen and dining room. There is so much gunk and dirt on the floor that you stick to the floor when you walk. She has 3 cats and never cleans the litter box so it smells nasty. The inside of the fridge is nasty and the stove is covered with grease. Her daughter is sick all the time and she doesn't understand why. She doesn't understand why her sisters and brother want to have her elderly dad move out and why the keep getting on her to clean the house. She is plain lazy. She doesn't work and goes to school 2 days a week for about 3 hours. My house isn't perfect but hers is nasty, I refuse to be there.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 11:36 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• i think housecleaners charge way too much
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 11:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Unsanitary.

I mean, my room is a complete mess. CLOTHES EEEEEEEEEEEVERY where. Would I say it's "filthy"? No. It's just clothing. But people who leave cigarette butts and dirty diapers, crusty underwear and dirty dishes all over the place...yeah...that's nasty...At least do enough to where it's not a hazard LOL
    Anonymous

• I hate doing dishes. My sink always has dishes. We have so much clutter, but I clean. It's not as clean as some other's houses. But not as bad as others, either. My animals are all house trained:)
    Buffie95

Answer by Buffie95 at 11:39 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I have always admitted on here that I frickin' hate to clean! I can get into it once in a while but detail cleaning like some moms do? I can't do it. My house is looking better since I got my tax return and i was able to buy new curtains, which in turn inspried my to detail clean my kitchen and diningroom. I wanted to cry at how bad I let it get. Sometimes I feel depressed and overwhelmed by it and just think to myself "I'll do that tomorrow and tomorrow never comes.
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:45 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• *inspired*
    Gigi1969

Answer by Gigi1969 at 11:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2009