Where would I find the teeting tablets? What store & what section?

Amberoz

Asked by Amberoz at 11:29 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I find them at Wal-mart in the section with all the baby meds tylenol, etc. the ones I get are Hylands, homeopathic teething tablets, it's like 250 of them for like $3-4 I think! Just a small little square bottle with a pink and blue label. I've looked for them at Target where I live and can not find them there.
    slynnb

Answer by slynnb at 11:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Just about any drug store including Target and Walmart.
    Where varies - sometimes in the baby medicine section, sometimes the toothpaste section, sometimes behind the counter in the pharmacy. When in doubt - just ask the pharmacist.
    kaycee14

Answer by kaycee14 at 11:33 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I bought mine at walgreens in the baby isle stuff.
    leann74016

Answer by leann74016 at 11:35 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Hylands teething tablets in the baby aisle at walgreens.
    calliesmommie

Answer by calliesmommie at 11:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Be careful of brands of tablets-they contain a form of coffee. I don't know about you, but for me I don't think that could be good...I used teething drops made by genle naturals (the label has pooh and piglet).
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:28 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• baby isle at walgreens.
    daisy6878

Answer by daisy6878 at 12:29 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I found them at Walmart with the baby stuff (near the baby meds and also with pacifiers and teething rings), almost every drugstore and a couple of natural food stores I visited in a neighboring state.
    Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 12:32 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I found them in my local grocery store. They were either in the baby section or the toothpaste section with the regular adult orajel and stuff.
    jessicarae787

Answer by jessicarae787 at 1:36 AM on Jun. 3, 2009