How long after faint pos. should u wait to retest?????????????

I test with a new dollar store hpt. Got a thin blue line ( I know blue) right away. Definately blue. There new test comes with 2 test, suppose to detect faster than their dollar ones. I used smu. There was about 2 hours between with no drinking. When should I retest for a darker line????????????????????????

luvbabies33

Asked by luvbabies33 at 11:37 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Trying to Conceive

• Test with your 1st morning pee.
    itsallabtthem84

Answer by itsallabtthem84 at 11:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• do it first thing when you wake up
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 11:43 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Always first thing in the morning. But if you've had a faint line, I'd head to the doc for a blood test.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• The following morning with your first pee of the morning
    bshelly

Answer by bshelly at 11:18 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• If you have a faint line, it doesn't matter, you are pregnant! I would make you're drs appointment and get your blood test.
    FYI: I had a faint postive, and the next day it was confirmed at the dr i was pregnant, i didn't need first mornings pee. It typically wouldn't show a postive unless you are. good luck to you!
    Sillylins

Answer by Sillylins at 11:51 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I agree- I had a faint faint pos (thought my eyes were playing trick on me) and next mornign I tested again and it was def. not a trick.
    LuckyClown

Answer by LuckyClown at 1:39 PM on Jun. 3, 2009

• A positive is a positive. I thought mine was a trick with my son but after two more of them all saying the same I know now to trust in the little pee stick. You hardly ever get a bad test
    nomads_girl198

Answer by nomads_girl198 at 2:09 PM on Jun. 4, 2009