Porn

Do you think it is cheating for a man to look at porn?To me it is no different then a man looking at a naked woman in person.BAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:41 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• no they cant even touch the person on tv
    jaksonsmommy

Answer by jaksonsmommy at 11:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• My SO doesn't have any porn and I think it's odd that he doesn't!
    ABryn1011

Answer by ABryn1011 at 11:42 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Um if a man looks a porn, there has to be a reason. It's degrading and for a married man, it is cheating. All the women out there that say different, are really just hurting inside and being brainwashed to believe it's okay. It's not okay girls... stand up for yourselves or be used.
    Anonymous

• It is mentally cheating.
    Anonymous

• Yes it is cheating, its adultry with his eyes. He isnt imagining his wife in that video with him, hes getting off on another woman and that is NOT ok.
    Anonymous

• Men are visual creatures. This is mainly the reason they like to look at porn. A woman on the other hand thinks with emotions.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 11:46 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• you have got to be kidding degrading ourselves i watch porn does that mean im cheating on my man... we watch it together... ladies who think that it is cheating seem to be a little insecure to me to be afraid of sex on a screen.... i know im better than those ladies and im not afraid of his hand getting him off when i know i can do it better... maybe he is getting bored with the same thing and wants to try new stuff with you but you dont want to do it so he has to watch it
    Anonymous

• anon 11:43 I can tell you i am totally okay with it and I am the one who started US watching porn. I brought it into our lives, so if he is guilty of cheating through porn then i am more so then he is. Please, only speak for yourself and not others.
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• We were made better than animals.We CAN control ourselves.
    Anonymous

• Nope it's not cheating. DH and I watch porn together and seperately.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 11:51 PM on Jun. 2, 2009