are there any moms on here who are real good at being romantic but dont like sexual activity wether your single dating or married and you have tried different things to try to make your self more in the mood but failed and just find it easier to do it yourself? And if you have found something that works you wanna share your secret?

I personally have never had a good drive in this category and have tried several different things ( THAT I COULD AFFORD) I have been with someone who i absolutely adored and he adored me and he was good and ive been with someone i use to love fell uninlove with and he wasnt too good. But i am extremely good at being romantic. Just trying to see if im the only one.

lnkforever

Asked by lnkforever at 11:48 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• oh, I have the same problem. My solution is really nasty but it works, I watch porn before I get together with hubby. It seems to get me warmed up........

Anonymous

• I take care of things myself a lot. I need it a lot and he can't get hard anymore so I take things into my own hands (and jack rabbit toy). Everyone is happy.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i feel the same way! My poor boyfriend has to put up with me not being in the mood. I wish there was something I could do. I love the sex when we have it but i never feel like it. porn might help but i feel kinda bad that i would have to do that to have sex with my SO
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:41 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Ok, there are alot of different ways. Try different forms of foreplay. Maybe you haven't found which one works for you. Some women don't know what really drives their libido. Some like porn. Try the different forms of it. I mean lesbian typically gets the man going and sometimes a woman can see something she likes and ask can we try that. Some women are against anal sex, yet anal stimulation is like the ignition to the clitoris. Try everything once, if it doesn't work move on if it sparks something you might have found your key. Hope this helps
    nomads_girl198

Answer by nomads_girl198 at 1:59 PM on Jun. 4, 2009