Do you drive fast or like a little old lady?

I admit it, I have a lead foot! I love the sound of the 4 barrel! It gives me rush to drive like a bat out of hell when the coast is clear!

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 11:55 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Just for Fun

• depends, i try to be gentle on my vehicle.... but sometimes when the music is loud and im in my zone i do drive a little faster then normal.... I also have issues with others driving, i dont like the fact that i dont have control of the brake and the gas , scares me
    LuvsDanika

Answer by LuvsDanika at 11:57 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• I drive like a good driver.
    Anonymous

• I drove fast when I had a mustang...now I have a SUV I can go fast but it is not the same.
    I loved to change the gears in my mustang it was bad ass....I miss those days.
    It got me two tickets....lol but that was ok it was well worth.
    I loved going so fast and down shifting to go even faster. that was my rush
    Butterfly1108

Answer by Butterfly1108 at 11:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2009

• Anon :58 are you telling me that you have NEVER drove faster then the speed limit, have always wore your seatbelt,or rolled through a stop sign? If not, you honestly are the first person that I have met that hasn't done one of those things, really.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:01 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Butterfly, It is a rush isn't? Mine is a Camero that is far from stock...heehee
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:03 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I pay attention to the speed limit. If I go over its only by a few mph. YES I always wear my seatbelt (and not just because of the annoying beep my car makes if I don't) and no I've never "rolled" through a stop sign.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Then my hats off to you anon. Seriously.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 12:09 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I have a lead foot but it's not on purpose. I just always look down at the speedometer and go "Oh sh!t I'm going 70 in a 50 zone and then I ease off the gas. Doesn't take long before I'm back up there again but I do try and watch my speed. I always wear my seatbelt like a good little girl, lol. I have always wanted to run through a stop sign in the middle of the night when there are no cars around but I can't bring myself to do it. I figure with my luck I'll get caught.
    sadira29

Answer by sadira29 at 12:10 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I LOVE to drive fast, but I don't, especially with my DD in the car. I'm also afraid of getting pulled over and getting a ticket LOL
    BaisMom

Answer by BaisMom at 12:18 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I used to drive like a maniac, but that was 'cause I was always late for things. Then one day I caused a car accident. Oh, and I've gotten two or three tickets back in the day. Needless to say, I don't drive that way anymore, thank goodness.
    zboys

Answer by zboys at 12:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2009