i feel like im losing my best friend..

me and my boyfriend both have the same best friend (who is female). i've known her my whole life, and he's known her for probably 5 or 6 years. anyway he sees her more than me just because they live pretty close to eachother and i live a half hour away. it's starting to piss me off because they tell eachother stuff that i don't know about.. that i should know. for example my boyfriend had a sex dream about her, and told her about it. and they both didn't tell me. and i thought my best friend told me EVERYTHING. i know this sounds like high school drama but it feels like im losing my best friend. id feel bad telling my boyfriend he can't hang out with her anymore.. i don't know what to do. he knows how i feel about this, but i havent talked to her yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 PM on Jun. 2, 2009 in Relationships

• see if you can find a way to hang out with her more often. if you are best friends with her, she'll understand that you feel the distance tearing between you and that you want to be closer to her. maybe try to schedule a day or two a week where you guys can meet up, or each go the distance and swap who goes to whose house. try not to feel jealous....I know it hurts cause you're closer to her and know her better, but he's not trying to steal her away....
    good luck
    Adeline1210

Answer by Adeline1210 at 12:04 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• hard to believe either one would think you'd want to hear about that sex dream.

Answer by admckenzie at 12:07 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I had a best friend that was the same way. It eventually led to them flirting all the time and I felt really uncomfortable. I came over to her house to hang out and used her computer and i looked at her computer. There was a conversation between her and him on the screen so i read it. They were TOTALLY flirting and getting crazy. That was it for me. I dumped the dude. If he's going to be like that with her, I wonder who else he would be like that with you know? AND they shouldn't be like that period. I've done the same thing with her too, not as revenge but we both liked the same guy, but she got him... then I ended up going out with him for about 3 and a half years. I would be honest about it with him and her. See what happens...
    tbear2008

Answer by tbear2008 at 12:26 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• They might be starting their own personal relationship, I'd be wary. This happened to me in h/s with my BFF, she ended up with the guy, so be careful.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:34 AM on Jun. 3, 2009