My second doctors appt???

i am goin to the doctor for the second time on thursday, i had an ultrasound at my first...will i get one at this appt or what happens at this one?

excitedmomma2be

Asked by excitedmomma2be at 12:18 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Im 12 weeks by the way!
    excitedmomma2be

Answer by excitedmomma2be at 12:18 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• well i heard the heartbeat at my 12 week appt.. but idk there are tons of doctors in the country and they all do things differently. but hopefully you get to have something fun done! lol
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 12:22 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• most likely they will just weigh you, have you check for protein in your urine, check your blood pressure, and listen to the babys heart beat. I know all doctors are different but that's most likely what they will do. You most likely won't get another ultrasound until you are 19-21 weeks. Hope this helps good luck.
    jnsdrf

Answer by jnsdrf at 12:24 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• From now on you will probably have to pee on a strip, check your height and weight, blood pressure, and let you listen to the heart beat. Ultrasounds are expensive and they did that first one to verify the due date and you will not get another one until at least 18 weeks unless something is wrong.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 7:10 AM on Jun. 3, 2009