does anyone..

ever MISS being pregnant? i was at my doctors today and i saw all these cute pregnant women with their big bellies and i was just like "aww omg!" i hated being that far along and that uncomfortable and i know they do too but i was telling this one woman (it was her 1st) that she is gonna miss it! i sure do! idk about any of you, but i just felt so special and cute when i was pregnant. lol. i miss the hell outta it!

psylees_mommy

Asked by psylees_mommy at 12:33 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I miss some of it like feeling the kicks and knowing that i have something growing inside of me.
    Dylansmom32509

Answer by Dylansmom32509 at 12:35 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• oh yeah feeling her move around was something else.. truly amazing..
    psylees_mommy

Answer by psylees_mommy at 12:36 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I can't wait until I miss this. With my first my cousin who'd just had her second told me I'd miss being pregnant. I thought she was crazy. Well, she just had her fourth in March and I'm due with my fourth in July.
    jombmomi

Answer by jombmomi at 4:35 PM on Jun. 3, 2009