Would it make you suspicious?

Would finding an obviously female hair (very different from your own or anyone else you know) on your husband's shoulder when he came home from work bother you? Especially if he had no good explanation for it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:35 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• depends on where he works.
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 12:37 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• OP here - At a call center (no person-to-person contact is necessary)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:38 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Nope. You can get that from walking anywhere..Or just being outside.
    sarapurser

Answer by sarapurser at 12:39 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I don't think I would be unless there was "Other" signs.
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 12:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i used to find hair on my so all the time when he was cheating years ago i even found it wrapped all in his pubes too
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• the wind could have blown it or the office A/C. I wouldn't put much stock in it if that's all you have.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:08 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Not really. But if you are suspicious and there are other signs going on...but no, I think my dh has done that...guys can pick up hairs from women at work quite easily.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:31 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I get suspicious very easily too so I'd probably make a huge deal out of it for no reason... Not like you can play forensics and find out whose it is... Best bet, no matter how hard it is, is to just let it go and save yourself the stress of arguing over something that you cant win. Take care~
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:24 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Maybe keep an eye open but it doesn't seem to be that big a deal unless you had more to go on than just a hair
    worriedmommy600

Answer by worriedmommy600 at 7:59 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• OP here - there are "other" signs which, by themselves, mean very little, but together are starting to make me wonder... He is being more "helpful" than usual around the house, telling me he loves me more often, and (maybe TMI) won't let me "go down on him" anymore, without any good excuse for why. He's been showering before work (which he's never done before), and complaining about his recent weight gain. He also got suspicious of me, inspecting a bruise on my arm to make sure it wasn't a hickey (he's NEVER been a jealous person before, in six years of us being together). I know that guilty consciences make for suspicion of others, so... Any thoughts?
    Anonymous