Stretch Marks!!!!

okay i have stretch marks from other pregnancy but now the old ones are iching really bad and i know the reason but they feel like they can just split open is this normal with stretch marks.....

RIP.Caleb

Asked by RIP.Caleb at 12:43 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• No expirience with this but I asked my mom and she said yea that feels normal, your skin won't break if that's what you're worried about.. she said try calimine lotion to stop the itching =)
    DesignerMom0801

Answer by DesignerMom0801 at 12:51 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• yep, at least it was that way for me. My stretch marks have stretch marks on top of them.
    fallenruby

Answer by fallenruby at 12:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Yep... I have stretch marks and not from pregnancy, I just have em natural and when I regained 20 pounds after losing 75 last year, they itched and I was scratching so bad they were turning almost bloody. Try and get some ointment and soothing lotion but make sure it doesnt contain any bad ingredients, go as natural as possible so you dont irritate the skin.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 12:53 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I had the same problem during my pregnancy. Try adding some lotion to them after taking a good bath....that's normally what helped me.
    Mrs.Wasson

Answer by Mrs.Wasson at 1:11 AM on Jun. 3, 2009