My dd is 9 months old. Is it normal and ok to feel like I already want another baby?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Girl.. I wanted another one the next day.. I didnt even wanna get on birth control but they hubby and my OB convinced me that my body needed a rest because pregnancy was hard on me... Just talk to your husband and see how he feels and go from there.
    TristansMommy16

Answer by TristansMommy16 at 1:02 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• it is a personal choice so yes it is normal and ok
    i agree talk to your husband frst about it tho
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 1:11 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• of course it's normal. once they start gettin older, you start to miss having a tiny baby to hold and love. After I had my baby, I missed being pregnant (although I KNEW I needed a break - lol). Talk to your husband and OB and see what they think is best for you.
    NOLAmommaKRYS

Answer by NOLAmommaKRYS at 1:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My baby is the same age. I started wanting another..... when he was like 6 months. I will probably start trying in january when we move to a bigger place, we're only in a 1 bedroom right now.
    OwensMama824

Answer by OwensMama824 at 1:34 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I SWEAR its cafemom!!!!!!!!!!! I rarley get the baby blues except when im on here! LMAO! However, my dd is 7 months old and im with ya!
    airforewifenmom

Answer by airforewifenmom at 12:31 PM on Jun. 3, 2009