What's YOUR definition of Love?

I DON'T want the dictionary definition, i want YOUR own personal definition. what does love mean to you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:57 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• Love is knowing that the person you are with completes you. They can finish your sentence. You can not imagine one day without that person in your life. They are not only your friend but your best friend. I have two people that I LOVE: My son and my hubby. All others I like.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:01 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Love is deep, like the ocean it sways with sometimes rough waters, sometimes it sits calmly. Its so beautiful that it is invisible to the human eye. Love is sticking by someone no matter what the situation. Love is not being able to be without. Love is loyalty. Love hurts like hell but after the pain, love feels better than you've ever felt before. Love never dies and even when you feel as though you hate the person you love, you only love them stronger. Love is life.
    Wow, you turned me into a poet lmao
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 1:03 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Love is being able to give someone your heart, your soul, everything you are and trust them with it. It is showing someone that no matter what road you take in life, you want them with you because you cannot continue without them. It is compassion, trust, hope, and commitment. It is loyalty, understanding, and acceptance of the highest and lowest points in your life.

These are the ways I define love and I live them every day with my fiance'.
    Mina2904

Answer by Mina2904 at 1:58 AM on Jun. 3, 2009