I want to stay at home with my daughter but I am completely broke!! I want to work from home does anyone know anything lagitamate?

I have to stay home with my daughter she nurses and will no take a bottle. I want either a job at home or a job that she can go with me. I have tried babysitting jobs but knowone seems interested because I have a daughter :( I didnt think anyone would mind that but I guess they do. I am very smart and am taking online classes. Please help I need money Bad!!

HeidilovesNyla

Asked by HeidilovesNyla at 1:02 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Money & Work

• I'm not sure but now a days its hard even finding a job point blank. I've been unemployed for months! Your baby will take a bottle if you keep at it. You can start getting her used to it by pumping into a bottle at first and if you want, switching to formula or just continue pumping. Either way, Its soooo hard finding work so I wouldn't rely on finding something at home... If you do though, let me know.. I'll be down for it too! lol
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 1:15 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Two amazing companies.

www.westathome.net
    call taking at home for a variety of companies you have to take a test and they do run background check.

www.ardysslife.com/bodymagic4you Wellness and fitness you work from home. 24hr website included. startup fee $250 but it includes products and website. well worth it.

Let me know if this helps.
    MYKIDSMOM

Answer by MYKIDSMOM at 4:04 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Doesn't matter what the economy stands...want a great financial opportunity that will benefit yourself and your baby? I'm a distributor of a growing company that provides a product with many benefits plus finacial freedom..message me if you want to know more=)
    lovemoon808

Answer by lovemoon808 at 4:47 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• SweetKYmom

Answer by SweetKYmom at 7:44 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Check out www.Sabrinas-Closet.info This is my site. I have a list of legit home jobs, all are legit!

I would also suggest you check out www.FreebieForce.com/SabrinaMBowen and take the free tour. I have been with them 2 months and I'm earning $1200 a month...

Answer by SabrinaMBowen at 8:15 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• try chacha.com or kgb.com. you answer questions for people on them and get paid $.10 per question or more. they show you how to use search engines and the stuff you need to answer questions.
    I'm on chacha.com but i haven't been active on it.
    litlsuzzy

Answer by litlsuzzy at 8:39 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I live in texas and usedto work for a company called west , I am not sure if they still do the online portion but they might so check out www.westathome.com
    tears30314

Answer by tears30314 at 8:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• You can try this new site! It's brand new so it's a GREAT chance to earn extra cash!

http://www.thedollarpit.com
    mom3cutieboyz

Answer by mom3cutieboyz at 8:56 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Have you applied at an actual daycare center? I almost got a job at one after I had my son, but my hubby got a raise, so I didn't end up needing to. That way, you can have your daughter there, and be able to nurse her when she needs. You won't be able to actually take care of her though...like, if she's in the infant room, you may have to be in a toddler or preschooler room, kwim?
    PB_J

Answer by PB_J at 8:56 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Are you looking for a health company that's with the BBB and A+ Acreditted ?Are You Looking For Products Physicians Use On their Patients? Join Greenwood Health Systems as a distributor Today and Be a part of A Multi Billion BBB Company!! I get a check every month!! No sponsoring required!!

Visit Our Site
    uniquecandle27

Answer by uniquecandle27 at 9:06 AM on Jun. 3, 2009