Psychic??

Sometimes I'll be siting in the car, thinking to myself. A thought will pop into my head but I wont say anything. 2 minutes later he'll either say exactly what I said or he'll bring up something that has to do with it. It drives me crazy and sometimes Ill think things purposely to see if he'll say it, and 9 out of 10 times he will. Have any of you guys had these experiences? I dont believe in psychic connections but something obviously is going on lol.

youngfirsttimer

Asked by youngfirsttimer at 1:07 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Relationships

• nope, that's a new one on me. My SO hasn't a thought in his head so it would just scare him if he had a thought.

Answer by admckenzie at 1:09 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I think some people just have that gift whether they want to or not. I have some "gut feelings" and often feel things and i try not to dwell on them, but they just don't go away. Everyone has psychic tendencies, you can either enhance them or as in your situation hope they go away. Seeing as how you "dont believe in psychic connections" it sounds kind of amazing as you clearly have a connection to him.

I had a friend who was what some people refer to as a twin flame(a "platonic" soulmate). I just KNEW when he was in trouble. I don't care how far he traveled I knew. And when he would come back to the city and i would ask him, he would tell me "yes , this happened or that happened". We knew thoughts.You just connect on a deeper level with a twin flame that you normally would with a "regular" friend. I could share links with you on the subject but if your interested. Post a reply or message me and i'll send them to you.
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 1:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I've had that happen alot. I've been able to be around people and feel where they are hurting or even what they are thinking sometimes... It's always been weird to me...
    Mrs.Wasson

Answer by Mrs.Wasson at 1:17 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Hrm... If what Cinder said is true, then I wonder if I'm the one with stronger vibes and I'm relaying them to him or if hes the one with the connection and doesnt know it. Its not often that I'll say something he's thinking, its usually viceversa.
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 1:23 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• So have you two talked about these premonitions you get about how he is feeling or what he is thinking? Are you sure he doesn't have the same "vibes". It's possible he does but he just blows it off kind of like a "guy thing" or he just doesn't believe in psychic connections either so he's not going to "feed the fire" so to speak with discussing it.

You can google "twin flames" and you'll find a whole bunch on the subject. I had a group called "Pagans with a purpose" on yahoo, the group is no longer active, but I have a few links on there about twin flames....you can stop by there too if you'd like. I just haven't had time to save some of the links me and other members have posted to close the group down. LOLLL
    CinderAmethyst

Answer by CinderAmethyst at 2:10 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I mean weve spoke about it before but we'll laugh it away. It happens so often that he might think I'm being over dramatic sometimes too. I am going to check out the site... I always knew about twins but my bf?? Weird lol..
    youngfirsttimer

Answer by youngfirsttimer at 2:22 AM on Jun. 3, 2009