Should I see a doctor about this?

I had my baby May 22 ( a little more thgen a week ago) and totally I had alot of clotting looking stuff...I dont know how to explain it exactly....should i be worried
?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Health

• today**
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• You will probably have this on and off for several weeks. As long as the clots aren't HUGE or smell you have nothing to worry about. However, if you are filling up pads every hour or so I would call the doctor.

I was still passing clots every few days until over a month after giving birth.
    bluelady27

Answer by bluelady27 at 2:55 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I had a few pretty big clots after my son was born, probably the size of a golf ball, and my dr said it was perfectly normal. Like the PP said you should not be soaking a pad every hour so if you are then go to the doctor. I had clots til about 3 weeks after he was born.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 4:20 AM on Jun. 3, 2009