Small World?

What's your craziest "small world" story?

I live in California and work with this guy who's aunt was my mother's kindergarten teacher back in a small town in Pennsylvania in 1966!!! His cousins also graduated HS with my mother. How crazy is that?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:13 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I just grabbed a childrens book from a used book store here in Montana, and the inside cover says it belongs (belonged) to my high school library in Seattle. :)

jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:15 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Wow! How cool is that?!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:14 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Bumped in to my EX husband at the gas station the day after he got married. ( was several years later but was still wasn't a good day )
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 1:16 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Oh and we lived 5 states away when we was married. So the chances of that was far
    Shaqbe4u

Answer by Shaqbe4u at 1:18 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I am from Ca and bumped into a gal I was in a Bible study with...at the base of the Washington Monument...was in Disneyworld and was on a ride with a group of people that lived in a town fifteen minutes from mine they asked about my son's shirt cuz it had his school on it...
    blumoonmom

Answer by blumoonmom at 1:22 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• my SO knows my cousin becuase he dated one of her guy friends sisters....... make any sence? lol
    2cuteboysrmine

Answer by 2cuteboysrmine at 2:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2009