Who's guilty?

how many of you have cheated on a SO? whether it was in the past, or recently. i've cheated, one time. i wasn't in love with the guy i cheated on but that still doesn't make it right. i've definitely learned from my mistake and will NEVER do it again.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• I can honestly say I have never cheated on anyone, even when I was younger.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:17 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I have never cheated. I am not a skank.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:18 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• when I was in HS I cheated with a guy who was cheating on me. Neither of us cared. That relationship was a total joke. We were only 16.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:19 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• No I can honestly say I have never cheated on anyone. I've been happily married for 13 years (got married when I was 18) and have never ever felt the need to.
    AprilDJC

Answer by AprilDJC at 1:21 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Is it considered cheating if the other guy lives in a different zip code? If not then I have never cheated on any of my ex's.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:25 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I can honestly say I have. And NO I'M NOT A SKANK!!!!!! Some ppl do crazy things. Everyone is intitled to mistakes. Have respect for other ppl to not call them skanks when you don't know us!!!!!!
    Ppl learn from what they do. As I say everything happens for a reason. Maybe there's a reason why you cheated.
    mommyof302

Answer by mommyof302 at 1:36 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• My ex husband cheated on me all the time and with people we were friends with. So, when I discovered who and when (my former bestfriend of 10 years and in MY house to name ONE of them), I informed him I was done and I wanted out. After that, I started dating my best friend (he was a sweetheart and I had a crush on him in HS) and my ex knew about it. He told me he didn't mind because he knew it was coming and that E. (the friend) made me happy, which he (ex) couldn't do. We divorced, citing irreconsible differences, and I am currently engaged to my best friend/ fiance'. Granted, I'm not PROUD of the fact that I cheated but I was NOT happy and the ex was WELL informed.

If you think I'm skanky, slutty, or trashy for that, what do I care? Its a decision I can live with because in the end, the only person who was hurt was ME because of the ex's cheating. I think those are results I can live with.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• There is never a reason to cheat. I did not call you a skank just said I wasn't one. We are not entitled to mistakes and cheating is not a mistake it is a choice. It does not just happen to anyone. I hit a nerve with you and I was not talking about you. A guilty conscience is not fun.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:46 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i kissed my hubby when i was 15 and i was dating another guy i felt horrible though
    ilovemyboys21

Answer by ilovemyboys21 at 1:51 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I cheated once.

When I was 15.

I kissed a different boy than my boyfriend.

Of course, it wasn't just a mistake, because it was a choice. Does that mean that choosing the wrong size shirt for your hubby isn't a mistake, because you chose which size to bring him?

Oh god. I must be a skank.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 1:54 AM on Jun. 3, 2009