10 weeks pregnant and in a car accident...

ok, a week ago last monday I was in a car accident were I was rear ended and the guy was going 40 mph. I felt alright after, just a head ache but I thought it was from being prego (Im almost 10 weeks now), well I told the cops I didnt need a medic and I also didnt tell them I was prego. Later that day my legs were getting weak and almost gave out and I started to get blurred vision, ok I thought I'll just sleep it off. I woke up the next morning and I couldnt even move my neck, went to the ER and found out I had a concusion. Well they told me to come back if it didnt get better or if it got worse. So today it got alot worse, so I went back and they told me I knocked a disk in my spine out of place, but they cant do anything because I am pregnant, so I have to wait almost 8 months with this pain. And they told me I will be put on bed rest within the next two months because I have been cramping and bleeding ever since. Cont...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• I did go to the doctor and the baby looks ok, but we really cant tell til Im further along. The insurance company has been calling me nonstop, and they are trying to see how much I will get for my settlement, and I am just curious how much other people in a similar situation have gotten...I know that sounds greedy but I have a toddler and soon another baby to take care of. And I also have to be in ALOT of pain for 8 months so I think I deserve it. I forgot to mention I had to quit work because I cant lift my arms to do hair cuts any more....the doctor says I will never be able to go back to a salon....
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:30 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I wish I had some advice, but I just waned to say that I am so sorry you are having to go through this.

You are in my prayers that everything gets better for you.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:44 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• im very sorry this happen. You need to focus on you and the baby just get rest and dont do to much and see your doctor when you think you are having something you dont know about.. God bless you and ill pray for you also

hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Go see a chiropracter

Answer by rkoloms at 8:36 AM on Jun. 3, 2009