I caught my hubby looking at naked pictures ....

of me! I forgot I took them damn picture and emailed them to him! He saved them on a disk and found them today when going through his desk.
He just about raped me after looking at the pics though!!!

ronjwake

Asked by ronjwake at 1:40 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Just for Fun

• LOL...I took sexy pics a few years back for DH and now my body is NOT what it used to be. Every time he looks at them, I feel like he is being rude/cheating because I dont look anything like that anymore! ....haha, at least I know that there are worse situations but funny of you to being that up.
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 1:48 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• I just couldn't do that. LOL. I'd be scared they would accidently fall into the wrong hands.
    MoonLover06

Answer by MoonLover06 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• *grins*

It's always nice to know they're picking pictures of you, even if they're not completely recent, over random porn on the net, isn't it? :P

I love it when I catch DF at checking out some of my photo shoots, lol.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 1:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• ***Blushes***

I forgot all about them pictures. I sent them when he was working night shift last year. I didn't know he saved them on a disk.
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 1:58 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• lol. They always keep them. Believe me.

You just never remember or realize it until you walk in and see them on the screen, months later! lol.
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 2:07 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Yes it is, I just wish I could give him live action looking the same way sometimes!
    jenellemarie

Answer by jenellemarie at 2:09 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• LOL jenellemarie! Things look better when they are staying in place dont they?!
    ronjwake

Answer by ronjwake at 2:12 AM on Jun. 3, 2009