I get dress in front of my kids, they are little, but I wonder until what age it is ok do that?

they are boys, one is a baby and the other one is a toddler, he don't stare or nothing at all, he just keep talking like usually, looking in my eyes, and I think when he start to look different or ask questions about body parts is the time!
What age are your kids if you dress in front of them??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:41 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in General Parenting

• my son is 22 mos && I still undress in front of him. It's not all the time, just sometimes he will walk in my room when I'm changing, b/c he just recently learned how to open doors.&& on occasion if we are here by ourselves && I want to take a shower, I put him in there with me b/c he can't just run around the house by himself. I don't think it's that big of a deal right now, but I will probably stop when he learns to talk...lol. I don't want him walkin around sayin I saw mommies boobs or anything...lol.
    HisMommySince07

Answer by HisMommySince07 at 1:45 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• i have a daughter 18 mos. I don't like to wear clothes so when i have to start keeping myself hidden it's gunna be difficult! We have a very close bond and she likes to help me pick out our outfits and tries to wear my clothes. When she asks about any part I tell her they are mama's... we haven't discovered any special names. I've got mama's and she has Kyla's! lol
    07lilmama1108

Answer by 07lilmama1108 at 3:58 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• It is up to you how to raise your child. Do you want your child to be embarassed or ashamed of certain body parts? Do you want your child to know their proper names and functions?

There are decisions that adults make before having children...

Answer by rkoloms at 8:22 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• As long as you don't make a big deal out of it the kids wont. As long as you and the kids are comfortable with it i don't see a problem.
    Cynthje

Answer by Cynthje at 8:52 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• Until they can be unsupervised without tearing apart the house ;o)

My five year old still sees me change occationally and doesn't walk around talking about my breasts.

They do go through a "what's that" phase; you tell them and everyone moves on.
    happytexasCM

Answer by happytexasCM at 8:54 AM on Jun. 3, 2009