29 weeks... breasts are leaking

Sorry if this is TMI for anyone, but I am currently 29 weeks or thereabouts (maybe a day or two off) and my breasts started leaking while I was at work today... I know every pregnancy and woman is different, but is it normal for this to be happening this early, or should I call my doc? There is no pain other than the usual soreness, and my nipples got kinda itchy. Does this usually start at the beginning of the 3rd trimester? This is my first so all of this is new to me. Any advice is welcome, thanks!

Koukla12905

Asked by Koukla12905 at 1:50 AM on Jun. 3, 2009 in Pregnancy

• Say hello to colostrum!!

I'm leaking darn near every day, and I'm at just barely 22 weeks. And yep.. It itches.

It's normal. :)

What's not normal is DF's amusement at me waking up with wet targets on my shirt over my nipples! lol!
    _Jynxx_

Answer by _Jynxx_ at 2:10 AM on Jun. 3, 2009

• lol my started leaking at 16 weeks so dont feel bad
    freshly.married

Answer by freshly.married at 2:56 AM on Jun. 3, 2009